The Seba High is used by slalom skaters around the world. The skate features a supportive boot with a tight fit throughout the foot to make it very responsive.
The Dry2lex Thermofit liner moulds itself to your foot as you wear it for a comfortable, customized fit. Short frames (231mm or 243mm) make it very manoeuvrable, and the 7 mounting points on the boot, plus a choice of 2 mounting slots on the frame make it possible to adjust the frame placement however you desire.
The Heel Dampening System provides a selection of interchangeable heel lifts that range from harder/more responsive to softer/more shock-absorbing.
- Colors: Black or Blue (special order)
- Dual Density cuff
- Aluminum Top Buckle
- Replaceable Lateral Abrasive Pads
- Durable front toe cap
- Side ventilation panels
- Dry2lex liner
- Fasteners: Aluminum buckle; double foot strap with micro-adjustable buckle; toe strap; laces
- Adjustable cuff bolt with 4 positions
- Integrated mounting plates with 7 holes front and back
- Dry2lex Thermofit Liner, removable and washable
- HDS: Heel Dampening System with 4 densities: Soft, Medium, Hard, Extra-hard
- Bearings: ILQ9 Seba Slalom Pro
- Precision speed spacers
- 8mm speed axles
- Wheels: size 34-40: 76mm; size 41-47: 80mm; 85A, white/orange
- Frames: size 34-40: 231mm; size 41-47: 243mm; extruded Alu 6000